Sales and Marketing Plan
Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, Mark Sincavage will implement his proven real estate sales and marketing plan.
- A Schematic Floor Plan of your home will be created.
- Buyers (and especially new home buyers) have come to depend on floor plans to visualize the space.
- A press release will be prepared and published over a public relation (PR) distribution network to announce the listing of your property.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
- Advertise luxury listings with ‘Homes & Land’ magazine, online and print publication.¹
¹Available for an additional commission percentage.
- Create an Open House schedule to showcase your property to the public.
- With your permission, include your home in our company and MLS tour of homes, allowing other agents to preview your home for themselves.
- Utilize professional photography to properly capture and present the best view of your home.
- Homes with high quality photography sell 32% faster.¹
- For homes in the $200,000 to $1 million range, those that include high-quality photography in their listings sell for $3,000-$11,000 more.²
- Produce an Immersive 3D Virtual Tour of your home, placing it on multiple websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- 47% of millennial’s say 3D virtual tours are the most important feature online.³
- Create a high definition property tour video to showcase your listing.
- Utilize drone photography, where and when appropriate.
¹Study conducted by VHT Studios, the nation’s largest real estate photography network for homes and businesses
²Study conducted by Redfin
³Dan Siegler, Googles Head of Industry & RE, presented at NAR Conference in 2018
- A custom property website will be created.
- "Just listed" cards will be mailed to area residents.
- A custom color property brochure will be created.
- A custom E-mail blast with photos and a link to the property website will be sent to several thousand agents.
- The property will be featured on the Internet on Mark Sincavage's social networks as well as promoted through paid social media ad campaigns.
- The property will be featured on the Internet on the following real estate websites:
- and hundreds of others.
- With your permission, and where permitted, a For Sale sign will be placed on the property with 24/7 Mobile Property Information easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
- Gain greater exposure for your listing by having your home posted in 3 MLS (Multiple Listing Service) platforms. Most agents traditionally only add their listings to their local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) platform.
- Monmouth Ocean Regional MLS serving all of Monmouth and Ocean County, NJ.
- Central Jersey Multiple Listing System (CJMLS) serving all of Middlesex, Union, Hunterdon, Somerset and Mercer County, NJ.
- Garden State MLS serving all of Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex and Warren County, NJ.
- Utilize proven systems and techniques to price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Provide staging recommendations for your home in order to cast a positive light on the features that are most important to buyers.